Pastor Dare Adeboye, the son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Worldwide, Enoch Adeboye, is dead.
Dare, a pastor in one of the RCCG branches in Eket, Akwa Ibom state, was discovered dead in his bedroom on Wednesday.
Here are eight things to know about the deceased:
1. Apart from pastoral work, he was a life coach, visionary leader, motivator, bridge builder.
2. He was the third child of Adeboye.
3. He was one of the most influential youth pastors in the RCCG worldwide.
4. He was commonly referred to as “Pastor Dee”.
5. The deceased was the assistant pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35.
6. He would have turned 43 on June 9, 2021.
7. He had held previous posts in the RCCG with evangelical missions in England, Kaduna, Abuja, Niger, Benue, Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa, and Plateau states.
8. He was married to Mrs. Temiloluwa Adeboye and they are blessed with children.